The Burton Safes Keyguard Combi Key Safe is our entry level model that offers excellent value for money. It features a 4 digit roller combination lock to keep your keys secure. This is easy to use and simple to change to a new code when needed. Inside there is space for 2-3 cylinder mortice type keys or most single car keys will also fit.
- 2-3 Cylinder keys or most single car keys
- External Dimensions: 115mm high x 65mm wide x 55mm deep
- Internal Dimensions: 80mm high x 40mm wide x 35mm deep
- Usable depth of 26mm when the door is closed
- Weather proof rubber cover
- Door is removable once unlocked
- Powder coated light grey finish
- 18mm Thick door
- Single locking bolt on the top edge
- 2 Year standard warranty
- Home users can register for an extended warranty to 5 years.
- Register your product with us online.
- Terms and conditions apply
- 4 Digit roller combination lock
- Simple to set and change the code
- We recommend to secure this key safe to a brick wall
- 4 Fixing holes in each corner
- Supplied with fixing bolts suitable for brickwork as standard
- Suggested tool list: Power drill, 5mm masonry drill bit and 8mm socket head with socket driver
- 4 Fixing bolts of 5mm diameter and 50mm length
- Ext Dims: 115 x 65 x 55
Int Dims: 80 x 40 x 35
Warranty: 2 Years